Community & Human Development

Housing Opportunities for Persons with Aids

The City receives approximately $350,000 annually from HUD to provide housing for persons with AIDS.

The City of El Paso’s HOPWA (Housing for Persons with AIDS) is currently administered by the Department of Public Health. The bulk of the funding is used to provide Tenant Based Rental Assistance (TBRA). A small portion of the funding is also used to provide supportive services.

For more information please contact:

Department of Public Health
Prevention Program
701 Montana
El Paso, TX  79902
(915) 212-6665 or 212-6577 Fax:  212-0183
See Website »